Cryptocoryne TropicaÂ isÂ another version of the Crypt Wendtii. Like other Crypts, it grows at a moderate rateÂ and can be grown both submerged and emerged. To propagate, simply cut off new plantlets growing from the mother rhizome.
- Tissue culture plants are grown in vitro from a state of the art laboratory specialized in propagating aquatic plants. They provide the best option for those who want to ensure that absolutely zero unwanted pests are introduced into the aquarium.
- Remove tissue culture gel before planting. Â Simply wash the gel away or soak the plant in water and squeeze the gel off with your fingers. Â
- Cryptocoryne prefer not to be moved once planted. If possible, do not move them!
- Do not make drastic changes to the aquarium. Unstable parameters will result in melt and rotting of the aquarium plant.
- For instructions on how to properly plantÂ tissue culture aquarium plants, clickÂ here.
- CO2 injection and quality aquarium soil will yield better growth.
Family Name: Araceae
Endemic To: Borneo
Light: Low toÂ Medium
Co2: Not necessary but recommendedÂ
Propagation: Cut by rhizome
Growth rate:Â Slow