Ceratopteris thalictroides 'Water Sprite'
How to Plant, Grow and Care for Ceratopteris Thalictroides in your Planted Aquarium
- Always research first and make cautious modifications to your aquarium to avoid unstable tank conditions that can cause plant melting and decay.
- CO2 injection is highly recommended for your aquascape. CO2 is recommended around +/-30ppm.
- Your aquarium plants will grow best in adequate lighting, medium to high lighting is recommended.
- Even the easiest aquarium plants require adequate and regular maintenance and care to keep your aquarium ecosystem healthy.
- Trim your plants appropriately with sharp scissors to prune or propagate and to maintain your desired aquascape.
- Keep your aquarium pH and general hardness (GH) stable and targeted to your aquascape plan. Aquarium pH of 6-8 is recommended for your plants.
- Use nutrient rich soil substrate in your aquarium to give your plants the best start.