For the treatment and control of fungus infections caused by Saprolegnia, Icthyosporidium, egg fungus and related species as well as common bacterial infections of fresh and saltwater fish.
- Â Effective treatment for true fungal infections on fish and eggs (whitish tufts of cotton-like material) and bacterial diseases
- Â Controls fungal infections
- Â Effective against certain gram-negative and gram-positive bacteria
- Â Treats fish exhibiting the following symptoms: clamped fins, swollen eyes, heavy or rapid breathing, patchy coloration, or any change in behavior of the fish. All suspected bacterial infections should be treated immediately
- Â Non-antibiotic treatment
- Â For use in fresh and saltwater tanks